Sunday, October 24

New stories!

Do you remember your dreams?
I've been thinking for quite some time about  how I came about writing. Its been interesting for it was from my dreams or of over thought patterens.
        but the clips of stories have been of starts and stops or in the middle; hence why people of like my writing for they read the action pack center.
        As of late I've been having very vivid dreams of action or deep conversation. I have found that i can build stories from simple windows of imagenation. Also day-dreaming has become something new. I think more deeply of how i can continue the spark of that one sence but its not getting anywhere...well i've been jorunaling my dreams that i've remembered so clearly.
Here is what has been happening:

No comments:

Post a Comment