Tuesday, May 3

Time to Waste Chapter 1 pg 2

*Please let me know if you really want to read more by commenting.*

Vivien walked into the kitchen where her mother had made spaghetti and meatballs with corn, a plate already prepared on the table.
"hey mom, have a good day?"
her mother looked up from her food swallowing in answer  "Yes but its sad what has happened today." Vivien and her mother are always busy with work and schedule with her mother working nights and extra long shifts to help pay the bills. Her father left them when she was seven and hasn't helped them at all for the past years. Her mother never talked about him.
Vivien looked down as she took her seat. "Yeah, I was going to hang out with my friends but with what happened..." she trailed off
"Your friend Julie must be devastated." her mother whispered
"What do you mean?"
Vivien's mother looked suddenly shy "I thought you had heard...it was Julie's little sister that was killed this morning."
It felt like a land side had dropped on Vivien's head. No, she was only fifteen!

*be continued*









1 comment:

  1. I would certainly like to continue reading.

    And thank you for your comments on my blog, I sincerely hope you don't quit writing out of discouragement. If it's truly your passion, nothing should stop you from continuing to produce work. Write for yourself if for no one else :)

    ReplyDelete