Saturday, December 25

Photos of Rememberence


I need to get out of here. But there were still three more classes I needed to go to. My mother would let me skip on them given the way my life is right now but it was only the first day. I need to get a grip on myself.
I was with her since ninth grade; it would be four if she ‘d stayed…
No. Stop. Don’t think.
I was out on the open field in the front of the school. I trudged out on the grassy hills and passed dying trees, as they were getting ready for winter. This was going to be my coldest winter. Christmas will never hold joy again.
I took deep breaths and took out a paper and pen from my fraying backpack. I scribbled, doodled, sketched I had no experience with drawing and I sure didn’t have the talent either but it kept my mind busy.

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment