Saturday, May 22

Cold to the Touch

*Story Idea*



Chapter 1
Pretty Roses

The last day of summer.” Sighed Zander; walking up the driveway of his house looking toward the Indian summer sunset. “And the first day of high school for you, are you read
 He looked back at her then took seat on his cement stairs next to his mothers rose bush.

          “Well I’m going to miss the care free days of summer, I’m nervous about it but you know school really something I like.”
“ You've just seemed a little down is all. Don’t worry your coming to my school this year.”
          “That’s not what I’m worried about.” She shivered
“Ugh, are you really cold Resha?” Zander asked looking over Resha’s red turtle neck and black gloves.
          “Yeah” She said sheepishly
“It’s like seventy degrees out here!” Zander shook his head then looked over at the rose bush he picked one.
          “Just bad circulation I guess.”
“Well I need to get inside for dinner; I’ll see you tomorrow, don’t chicken out. Kay’?” zander stood up and handed the Resha the rose and patted her on the shoulder. She stiffened.

“everything will be fine.” He smiled and went inside.
          “everything will be fine.” Resha quoted as she put the rose to her lips.
          The rose took a slow turn from a baby pink to dead brown. She grimicened as she crumpled up the dead petals and dropped it to the ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment