Saturday, May 22

In the Dark

*story*


I was waiting in his dark house for him to return. He didn't come.
where is he I thought its to quiet I heard nothing coming in the darkness I was fighting back tears  he promised he would be back I still sat in the corner of the room hoping the worst didn't happen
At long last I heard footsteps walking up to the door. I held my breath the dark brown door opened and there was his face how great it was to see it. I got up and ran into his welcoming arm’s  he groaned as I did I looked up upon his baby face his eye’s filled with pain.
“Are you alright?” I asked
“I think I will be fine.” He whispered “I’m just glad I stopped him from hurting you Emily but that will not stop him he will be back.”
“W-what did he want from me anyway?” I broke my voice choking back tears. He looked worried then gave a short smile and kissed the top of my head but did not answer.
“Just let me take you home.” He said and we walk out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment